Join Our Team!
APPLY NOW to start your new career with the Riccelli-Northern team!
If you have done work for Riccelli as an Owner Operator or are currently in the process of applying for work as an Owner Operator and have not yet filled out the Owner Operator Contract, please visit our online Owner Operator Contract. Once the form is completed, a copy will be sent to Riccelli for our records.
Driver Recruiter/Compliance Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driver recruitment, retention and management
- Reducing driver incidents and accidents through training and one on one meetings – In cab coaching and road observations.
- Field and site visits, new driver observations and coaching.
- Working with Terminal managers to develop Journey Management Plans.
- Improve driver management practices and management / driver interaction.
- Reduce driver turn over and create a driver incentive program.
- Ensure proper pre/post trips are being complete by drivers.
- Pre and Post Trip inspection coaching.
- Incident Investigation Follow up and Corrective Action Planning. Root Cause Analysis proficiency and incident on-scene response supporting terminal managers.
- Safety team member – Weekly call participation, team meetings.
- Driver Exit Interviews
- Truck permits, registrations etc
- DQ Files and Audit items are up to par
- Good Communication
- Organizational Skills Analytical and problem solving skills
- 5+ Years in dispatch
- 5+ Years in managing a fleet of 50 or more vehicles
Excellent benefit package to include: Health, Dental, Vision, voluntary benefits and a 401K plan with a 40% match. EOE
Central New York
Northern Asphalt, LLC. is an American Owned, Central New York Asphalt Producer with manufacturing plants in Syracuse, Waterloo and Fulton N.Y. Our additional companies produce ready mix concrete and aggregates. We also provide asphalt paving, trucking and disaster relief services.
We are seeking a qualified salesperson primarily for the Asphalt Manufacturing business that will also include possible additional responsibilities in our other operations.
A brief description of some responsibilities are:
- Responsible for asphalt material sales within a geographic territory.
- Working with our existing customer base and identifying new opportunities.
- Sales forecasting, planning and reporting.
- Coordination of customer orders with the asphalt plants and paving crews.
- Administrative duties including quotations, estimating, bid preparation, etc.
- Attend customer and municipal meetings.
- Some travel may be required.
Qualifications we’re looking for:
- Highly motivated, goal orientated self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Previous asphalt, sales and/or construction history with a proven track record.
- Computer skills: word, excel, etc.
- Ability to work with others in a demanding environment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Current NYS drivers license with a clean record.
What we offer:
- Salary and bonus plan commensurate with experience.
- Vehicle plan, expenses and tools of trade provided i.e.: cell phone computer, printer etc.
- Vacation plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K plans available.
- Opportunity for advancement
We are a drug and alcohol free workplace. Northern Asphalt, LLC is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY employer.
PARTS & WARRANTY DEPARTMENT
Parts ordering, restock parts, ship and receive parts, handle shop parts requests, prepare and track all warranty claims submitted to all vendors and track reimbursements for company review weekly.
TRUCK/TRAILER PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE TECH
Perform preventive maintenance on all vehicles following company guidelines. Must have own hand tools to perform job duties. Note: This is an entry-level position.
WASH CREW TEAM MEMBERS
Night shift position washing fleet of trucks daily with mobile wash unit. Wash team will need to be able to keep mobile wash unit serviced when needed.
Immediate openings for CDL A or B Dump Truck Drivers in Syracuse, Rochester/Rush, Waterloo, Rome, Fulton NY area. Excellent Benefits Package including, medical, dental, vision and 401K with 40% match. Current medical card required. EOE
READY MIX DRIVERS
Immediate openings for CDL A or B Ready Mix Truck Drivers in Syracuse, Rochester/Rush, Rome, Waterloo, Fulton NY area. Excellent Benefits Package including, medical, dental, vision and 401K with 40% match. Current medical card required. EOE
HEAVY TRUCK TECHNICIAN
Riccelli Enterprises – Syracuse, NY
Reply only if you are a Heavy Truck Technician–
Riccelli Enterprise’s is seeking Vehicle Technicians to grow with our quickly growing transportation company.
Riccelli Enterprise operates more than 400 power units on a daily basis, all with radio dispatch and GPS systems on board. In addition to being the leader in the hauling of bulk commodities, we are also one of upstate New York’s top suppliers of stone and gravel. We offer crushing and material handling services, operate more than a dozen sand and gravel mines, manage bulk salt storage stockpiles, provide grain storage and drying services and manage a rail offloading operation, ready-mix operations as well as asphalt operations.
We have Maintenance shops in Syracuse, Rochester Fulton, Rome& Geneva, NY as well as Mansfield, PA. Riccelli shops are filled with highly trained Technicians. We build are own engines, transmissions, differentials, etc.
Positions we hire for include Helper (Apprentice) to Master Technicians. Riccelli offers a yearly continuous education stipend as well as “In House” & OEM Training. Our belief is for continual education to raise our employee’s level of expertise.
Riccelli Enterprises also offers medical and dental insurance, vision insurance, prescription drug card, 401K retirement plans, employee referral bonus and yearly $1,200 tool allowance.
We are becoming the best shop in New York–Come join us !
TRI-AXLE DUMP TRUCK DRIVER
Riccelli Enterprises – Mansfield, PA
Tri-axle Dump Truck Drivers Wanted!
Must be willing to Travel
Per-Deim while out of town Working
$20.00 per hour to start, more for working out of town
2012 and Newer equipment
Home on Weekends
HEAVY TRUCK TECHNICIAN
Riccelli Enterprises Inc. – Phelps, NY
Riccelli Enterprises is currently seeking applicants that want a career working in our Geneva shop.
All levels of Truck Technicians are needed.
TOP Compensation will be based on experience. Competitive pay. Shift differential pay; 401 K plan with significant match; health care plan; Tool Allowance; PTO plan; Prescription Safety Eye Glass wear. We have a comprehensive training program.
Heavy Truck Technician Requirements: must have knowledge of heavy equipment including, but not limited to tractor trailers, dumps, roll-offs, concrete mixers, loaders, etc…Top pay to qualified candidates. Both part time and full time, weekend positions are also available. Must have tools. Must have reliable transportation.
HEAVY TRUCK TECHNICIAN
Riccelli Enterprises Inc. – Rochester, NY
Riccelli Enterprises is currently seeking applicants that want a career working in our Rochester shop.
All levels of Heavy Truck Technicians are needed.
TOP Compensation will be based on experience. Competitive pay. Shift differential pay; 401 K plan with significant match; health care plan; Tool Allowance; PTO plan; Prescription Safety Eye Glass wear.
Deisel Mechanic Requirements: must have knowledge of heavy equipment including, but not limited to tractor trailers, dumps, roll-offs, concrete mixers, loaders, etc…Top pay to qualified candidates. Both part time and full time, weekend positions are also available.