Need More Info?
Call Us at 315.598.2141
Or Click here to
Please provide your specifications.
Riccelli-Northern Aggregates is able to offer products in a number of categories:
- Sand – We offer six types of sand for commercial and personal uses. Concrete sand can be used in concrete blocks, ready mix concrete, and asphalt. Our regular masonry and fine masonry sands are used for most general use, while fill sand can be used to grow vegetation. Ice control sand can be used as coarse sand for roads. ASTM C-144 mortar and masonry sand is the coarsest of all masonry sands and is used for commercial and engineering purposes.
- Gravel – We offer six types of gravel. Our #1A, #1, #2, and #3 crushed gravels can be used in ready mix concrete, asphalt concrete, driveway toppings, grouting, wells, erosion control, and drainage. Our round gravel – Northern Glacier Run – comes in four different subtypes and is most often used in decorative landscaping and roofing. Cobbles and hardheads have a wide range of uses, including erosion control, freestanding walls, pillars, and fireplaces.
- Limestone – We offer five different types of limestone, #1B, #1A, #1, #2, and #3. Limestone can be used in asphalt concrete, ready mix concrete, driveway toppings, and driveway and road bases.
- Bank run gravel – Our bank run gravel is typically used to backfill buildings, roads, driveways, and parking lots. We offer mixes that are screened at different sizes to cater to your particular backfilling needs.
- Crusher run – Crusher run gravel and limestone is typically used as a driveway topping and as a sub-base for blacktop, concrete, paving, and retaining walls. We offer two different types of each crusher run gravel and crusher run limestone to fulfill particular needs.
- Topsoil – We offer both screened and unscreened topsoil. Screened topsoil is more commonly used because it has been screened to remove larger stones and other debris. Unscreened topsoil is often used as a base for screened topsoil.