Riccelli-Northern Ready Mix offers a variety of products that will serve any of your customized ready-mix concrete needs! We manufacture concrete for projects of all sizes, ranging from nuclear power plants to the foundation of a home. We take pride in offering consistent mixes meeting all ASTM and NYS DOT specifications.
Riccelli-Northern Ready Mix has been and continues to be a supplier of concrete, blocks, and other related products to major Central New York construction projects such as the NRG Energy, Inc. steam station in Oswego and the Sithe Independence Station in the Town of Scriba.
WATERLOO READY MIX PLANT
743 Route 318, Town of Junius, NY 14433
FULTON READY MIX PLANT
2809 State Route 3, P.O. Box 540, Fulton, NY 13069
SYRACUSE READY MIX PLANT
7700 Northern Blvd, East Syracuse, NY 13057
ROME READY MIX PLANT
1180 Erie Blvd W, Rome, NY 13440
Need More Info?
Call Us at 315.598.2141
Or Click Here to
Please provide your specifications.
Our mix designs range from low strength flowable-fill concrete to custom-design high strength concrete. To complement these standardized offerings, we also can provide any of five different concrete admixtures based on your needs:
- Hi Early Accelerators allow for the concrete to set more quickly and increase early strength.
- Non-chloride accelerators permit concrete to be used in sub-freezing temperatures as low as 20 degrees.
- Water-reducing agents lower water content, increase compressive and flexural strength at the same slump level, and reduce the coefficient of variation.
- Mid-range water-reducing agents lower water content more significantly than water reducing agents and increase early and ultimate strength.
- Superplasticizers produce extremely high compressive strength up to 20000 psi.
WINTERIZED READY MIX
AVAILABLE AT ANY OF